Re: simple advice needed on input and output

From: vilsu
Subject: Re: simple advice needed on input and output
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks all.

I made the rotational matrices myself. They are tailor-made to suit the
needed situation, so there are fast (I think).

The cube in question is 4x4x4 cube. It is a nice cube because there arises
certain problems that are hard to solve.

About rotational matrices: there is a lot of symmetry and lots of
un-necessary moves, so 95 % of matrice lines can be discarded. To program
that is not easy.  Or maybe if I first create all matrices and then remove
every line with certain move-combinations. Then the script could be fast.
Mmmm. Have to think about that.

Anyway, thanks again folks!

vilsu