Re: Hilbert transform

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Hilbert transform
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 00:49:36 +0200

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

You are working with a discrete transformation very sensitive to the
length of the signal. If you check with a longer signal everything is
fine.

t  = linspace (0,1,100);
y  = sin (2*pi*8*t) - sin (2*pi*10*t);
yg= imag ( hilbert ( imag ( hilbert (y))));
plot (t,y,t,-yg,'o')

Cheers

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal