Re: patch function (3D visualization)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: patch function (3D visualization)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:50:40 -0400

On 22 June 2012 15:47, Dima <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2. Will it be easy to implement support for wires in 'patch'?

I don't know this, but...

>   I have examined its source code and seems that it nearly
>   immediatedly calls to some C/C++ function, and I did not trace it
>   further. Does someone has expertise in 'patch' sources? - I would
>   like at least to get a complete call tree of 'patch'.

We don't use C. We use C++, but it looks like most of patch is
implemented in m-scripts, not in C++.

Here is the source for patch:

   http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/scripts/plot/patch.m

Most of the logic is in a private function:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/scripts/plot/private/__patch__.m

>  It is a 3rd attempt, this time via ISP's mail relay. Does
> this mail list go with the fashion of filtering out mails
> from dynamic IP addresses?

There is some filtering, but I don't think you were filtered. I've
already added this email address to the "accept" list for this mailing
list. You can add another address of your choosing here: