Re: Saving a 3d plot with different perspective

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: Saving a 3d plot with different perspective
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:07:05 -0400

On 05/15/2012 10:37 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

plot(x,y)
# now I rotate the figure manually
# save teh figure
print(fig1, "figure1.png", "-dpng")

However, the saved figure looks the same as the unrotated figure (original
perspective).  Anybody know how I would save the figure using the figure
command with the perspective that I want without using printscreen?

I am not sure what is the problem. I never have complications using
the command view to set the perspective
plot(...
view (...
print (...

Right, but how do you get the correct parameters to view() after having manipulated the plot by hand into a pleasing perspective?