Re: Signal: zp2sos and cplxpair problem

From: steven_ew
Subject: Re: Signal: zp2sos and cplxpair problem
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 02:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Doug, Dear Sergei,

Thank you for your comments about my issue. Being new to Octave I am at
least reassured that I hadn't done something wrong in compiling 3.6 and
installing the packages. There certainly are a lot of dependencies.

I have experimented with the tests you did too Doug, and have the same
results. It is interesting to me though that the complex pairing with those
parameters worked in Matlab.

I admit, I am no expert in signal processing. It sounds like this filter is
not ideal. I will go back to the person who designed it and discuss this
issue.

Thanks again for your time and helpful responses.

Best wishes

Steven