Re: plot save time scales with plot complexity

From: BobM
Subject: Re: plot save time scales with plot complexity
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, I hadn't realized that gnuplot wasn't the default backend.

When I change to gnuplot the time/timeout problem goes away, but the general
appearance of the plot is less satisfying.

Is there supposed to be a way to toggle the backend from the command line?

>From poking around on the web it seemed like backend('xxx') should do it,
but it doesn't seem to on my system . To make the change I had to edit the
octaverc file.

Thanks again
BobM