correct use of pixelvalues in regionprops

From: uwfydp
Subject: correct use of pixelvalues in regionprops
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

I have been trying to get pixels of regions in a binary image. I have used
regionprops correctly with 'Area' but it is not giving me the correct pixels
for 'PixelValues'. Can someone check if i am doing it right?

[Boundaries,Label] = bwboundaries(binary_im,4,'holes');
stats = regionprops(Label, 'PixelValues');
//I have nine regions in my image
pixels = stats(1).PixelValues //prints all 1's
pixels = stats(3).PixelValues //prints all 3's

i don't know what i am doing wrong