Re: Unable to display multiline text

From: am304
Subject: Re: Unable to display multiline text
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:17:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am running on Windows, but am not sure whether I am using the gnuplot windows terminal or not. How can I tell? Basically I am issuing plot commands in GNU octave and looking at the result in the gnuplot window that pops up in response to the octave commands. I am using
graphics_toolkit('gnuplot');
in my octaverc file. Thanks, Arnaud