Re: GSoC212: RSB

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSoC212: RSB
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:10:21 -0500

2012/2/20 Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden>:
> I suggested the people from RSB (https://code.cor-lab.de/projects/rsb)
> to participate in the GSoC2012. The general idea is to improve the
> communication of Octave with other software/hardware, at the same time
> RSB gets an interface for Octave (which was somehow planned).

This sounds great.

Yes, please add a description of the problem, expected difficulty and
required knowledge to the wiki, plus the name of the person willing to
mentor it.

Note that this all depends on Octave getting accepted as a mentoring
organisation. I still would like some help writing the GSoC
application:

    http://octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=GSoC_2012_application

It's a wiki. Anyone can edit it. Be bold!

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.