Re: Bit equivalent matrix multiplication in oct/mex files

From: Henry Gomersall
Subject: Re: Bit equivalent matrix multiplication in oct/mex files
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:54:00 +0000

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 08:40 -0500, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
> > Pulling in a BLAS library to do a 2x2 matrix multiplication seems
> like
> > overkill to me.
>
> If you're using either Octave or Matlab, you're already using a BLAS,
> so the overkill has already been done.

Indeed, but I fear the prospect of trying to hook into the library that
Matlab is using, so I'd probably just pull in another library (though
someone is free to tell me how easy it will be!).

Unfortunately Matlab doesn't seem to provide much in the way of helper
functions or classes like Octave does.

Cheers,

Henry