Re: Help needed

From: W J KREAMER
Subject: Re: Help needed
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:06:19 -0800 (PST)

Compose the .m file on any program capable of creating text files. Notepad is fine for any Windows OS. The file must have the .m extension. Store the  .m file in a folder used by Octave for .m files. A typical path for an  .m file in Windows is:

C:\Gnu\Octave\usr\local\share\octave\(version number)\m\(foldername)
(foldername) is the name of any existing subfolders in the m folder, or it can be one that you created.

Then you can run the script as a command inside Octave.