Re: Vectorizing loops

From: andrewcd
Subject: Re: Vectorizing loops
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:14:26 -0800 (PST)

Thanks all for the code, and for the sanity check.  I am indeed
interested in all of the pairwise differences -- the way I am modeling
this, the probability of a link between nodes is a negative exponential
function of distance, and low-probability long-distance links should
have important impacts.  I'll see if I can extrapolate from smaller
sample sizes, until I run out of computer power.

Thanks again!