Re: Octave 3.4.3 for Mingw; IMRead

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.3 for Mingw; IMRead
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:32:12 -0500

On 13-Dec-2011, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| 2011/12/13 John W. Eaton <address@hidden>:
| > I consider Matlab features that have never been implemented in
| > Octave to be missing features, not bugs.
|
| Well, we have categories in the bug tracker for feature requests and
| Matlab compatibility. Might as well use them.

Yes, I'm just saying that the priority of "Matlab compatibility" and
"feature request" are about the same.  And for me, they are both low
by default.  But how important I consider a given missing feature to
be can be altered by various things, like my personal need for it, or
someone paying me to implement it.

jwe