Re: re: libglib-2.0-0.dll not found

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: re: libglib-2.0-0.dll not found
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 11:06:58 -0800 (PST)

You are also do not mention which version of octave have been installed.

I don't know what libglib-2.0-0.dll is used for and I am not familiar with
the psychtoolbox.

However, libglib-2.0.dll.a is a library to be linked with and it has been
provided by Tatsuro gplibs.zip.

gplibs.zip - are gnuplot library files for octave and it can be downloaded
from http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

You can find  libglib-2.0-0.dll in the bin subdir of gplibs.zip and you can
copy it to the bin subdir of your octave installation, and try and check if
it will work for you.

Nitzan