Re: Prompt line number

From: vlad777
Subject: Re: Prompt line number
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 13:18:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes you are right, I am just starting learning octave and how this prompt
works.

Thing is octave remembers what I entered previously so there must be a way
to rewrite or delete it from octaves memory.

I just want to learn about prompt before I use editor(notepad++) for coding.

There are few prompts I encountered.
DOS type where command is executed and nothing is related to the next
command.
Old Commodore  prompt which remembers everything by line number, and you
manipulate everything by line number.

(i am not that old though, and i program in C++)