Re:

From: c.
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:39:45 +0100

On 6 Dec 2011, at 02:57, Mircea Toma wrote:

> It is a easy way to update for windows 7?
> Thanks,
> Mircea

please use 'reply all' to keep the thread on the list.

I don't use windows so I do not know how difficult it is to install on windows
7 but there are
windows binaries being distributed, if you search the mailing list I'll sure
you'll find links, for example:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/ginput-over-image-on-Windows-7-x64-Octave-3-2-4-gcc-4-4-0-td4020675.html#a4030597

c.