Re: How to add non-English characters to figures

From: Weipeng He
Subject: Re: How to add non-English characters to figures
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 22:57:57 +0800

于 2011年12月05日 15:24, Juan Pablo Carbajal 写道:
2011/12/5 Weipeng He <address@hidden>:
I want to add a Chinese title or other labels to a figure. Commands are like

title("标题“)
text(0,0,"标签”)

However, I get only garbled characters on the figure with the following
warning

warning: ft_render: skipping missing glyph for character `�'

Is there any solution I can get it work?

Thanks~

Some additional information:

Octave Version is 3.4.3
graphics_toolkit is gnu-plot