Re: Numerical Differentiation and Integration of Array Data

From: syberraith
Subject: Re: Numerical Differentiation and Integration of Array Data
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:05:52 -0800 (PST)

I finally figured out how to quote.

Doh, use the quote button!

c.-2 wrote

> On 4 Dec 2011, at 10:22, c. wrote:
>
> ## if you need to apply the same procedure
> ## to different functions you'll want to
> ## make it into a function
>
> function [f, s, s2] = process (fun, t)
> endfunction
>
> ## define here the function(s) you want to process
>
> function
> endfunction

> tan_vel = @(t) cos (del_the (t, gyr_rad, xrm_rad, gyr_vel, xrm_vel)) .*
>     raw_vel(t, gyr_rad, gyr_vel, xrm_vel);

This is very interesting and new to me.  That last bit I know is an
assignment statement, and I realize that it's meant to be evaluated at the
discrete values of t, although what is this '@t' construct called, and how
does it work by getting passed as an argument and then treated as a
function?

Can this also be done in c?