help ode45 is not working

From: Maddi
Subject: help ode45 is not working
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

I am using Octave for a few months already. I reinstalled it one week ago,
so I guess I've got the latest version.

Unfortunately the ode45 doesn't work: I tried a simple example, which I
found in some PDF tutorial:

I stored a file @FUN.m in cd containing:
function address@hidden(t,y)
dy=(y+3*t)/t^2;

Then I perform:
[t,y]=ode45(@FUN,[1,4],-2);

...and I get:
error: creating function handle "@FUN"
error: evaluating argument list element number 1

If the "[t,y]=ode45(@FUN,[1,4],-2);" is in another m-file that is performed,
I get:
error: creating function handle "@FUN"
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: creating function handle "@FUN"
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: called from:
error:   C:\[...]\test.m at line 1, column 5

line 1 column 5: ]

If the function and the file is called FUN (without the @) I get performing
[t,y]=ode45(FUN,[1,4],-2); :
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1

Performing [t,y]=ode45(FUN,[1,4],-2); from test.m:
error: 'y' undefined near line 2 column 5
error: called from:
error:   C:\[...]\FUN.m at line 2, column 3
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: C:\[...]\test.m at line 1, column 5

So the mentioned signs are "=" and "y" in the function-file and "]" in
test.m again.

I use Octave-3.2.4 (forge) on windows 7, the installed odepkg is
odepkg-0.6.10

I hope someome can help me, because I can't find a solution myself.
Greetings and thanks, Martin