Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:17:06 -0400

On Nov 4, 2011, at 8:55 PM, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> [...]

I think you missed the point. The file in question does not produce intended
result when run in Octave.

Muhali suggested that "there is always Matlab"

Jordi objected because Matlab requires a license.

You then pointed toward the script's license, which does not restrict its use
by Octave. However, the original *technical* problem remains. It does not
function when run by Octave

I'm still confused by your response.

Ben