Re: embedding octave - floating point exception

From: dsshiu
Subject: Re: embedding octave - floating point exception
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

I am also trying to embed octave in a C++ code. I am using Octave 3.2.4.

I followed the instructions of octave_embed.tar.gz, manually edit away the
obsolete functions, I was able to get the example to run perfectly. However,
whenever I use the eval_string() function to call a .m file, it would hit
"error: invalid call to script".

Any solution to this?

By the way, the process could see the script; this is confirmed by calling
"which".