Info

From: Djinkpo Médard
Subject: Info
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:03:06 +0100 (BST)

I am a new user of Octave. I dowloaded the installation file named Octave-3.2.4_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.4.0_setup and I did the installation successfuly. When I Clik on the shortcut, the window displayed does not allow me to work. I  need another configuration and I don't know how to configure Octave in order to run Dynare in it. I need help in detail on the process to install Octave and run it successfuly. In the manuel there is no information on the screen or the window that it displays once it is installed successfuly. How to start with Octave.  You can see in attached file the window I got after the installation
Best regards