texinfo

From: JuanPi
Subject: texinfo
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 01:18:02 +0200

Hi,

I am including an external SVG into the docstring of a function. To do
that I use

## @html
## @verbatiminclude octave/mechanics-1.1.0/doc/matrixforce.svg
## @end html

As you see I need to provide the current path to the file. In
particular the VERSION of the package. Is there a way of putting this
value into a variable of docstring? That is something like

## @html
## @verbatiminclude octave/address@hidden/doc/matrixforce.svg
## @end html

where VERSION is set automatically? (by reading DESCRIPTION file , for example).

If there is no native texinfo way of doing this, I guess I will have
to use pre-install to edit things dynamically. Better ideas?

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----