Re: .png v. .jpg printing

From: Philip Hahn
Subject: Re: .png v. .jpg printing
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:01:50 -0500

OK I got 3.4.2 installed and running.
How do I get the gnuplot window to open? Under 3.2 whenever the plot updated the window popped up, doesn't seem to be the case under 3.4

thanks

philip

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Philip Hahn <address@hidden> wrote:
I have Ubuntu 11.04 and the highest version of Octave is 3.2.

I'm installing from source right now.

philip

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sep 15, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Richard Crozier wrote:

> The version in Synaptic is 3.2, you have to build from source to get anything
> newer.
>
> --

Does the version of Octave available from Synaptic vary with the version of Ubuntu?

I see that Octave 3.0.x and 3.2.x are available with Ubuntu 10.04.

Ben