RE: imagesc

From: pathematica
Subject: RE: imagesc
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

A recent post alerted me to the solution that I was seeking for this problem.
So thanks goes to Max Wilkinson and Liam Groener.
I had not phrased the problem well.

I hope you will not mind if I reproduce the solution to the problem I was
seeking (in case others have searched for a solution to the same problem and
are using search terms similar to the ones I was using - they might find
this thread).

The type of scaling I was seeking (to allow posting on a webpage) requires
the command

print '-S450,300' filename.png

where '-S###,###' denotes size in pixels.

Thanks guys.