Re: CUDA/OpenCL version of Octave for GPGPU?

From: Martijn Brouwer
Subject: Re: CUDA/OpenCL version of Octave for GPGPU?
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:57:52 +0200

Hi,
After some searching I found ACML-GPU, the AMD Core Math Library with
GPU accelartion. It contains BLAS and Lapack. For my ATI mobility, only
single precsision calculations are supported, so I guess octave won't
work. For a desktop Radeon it might work. Is there anybody with
experience with ACML(-GPU) and octave? Would be nice to compare with
nVidia.

Martijn