Re: Problem with a dynamically linked function

From: c.
Subject: Re: Problem with a dynamically linked function
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:40:05 +0200

On 6 May 2011, at 11:42, alejandro zamora soto wrote:

> Dear Carlo,
> thank you for you answer,
> you are right, with your modification everything works.
> I was wondering if you know where the standard function in the octave source
> tree used  to override this problem is.
> I guess one should always do this conversion of vectors at the beginning of
> the programs,
> Cheers
> Alex

You can have a look at the code for the built-in function 'permute' which is in
the file src/data.cc in the Octave source tree.
It seems to me that it's does essentially the same as in the example I sent,
though ...

 Array<int> vec = args(1).int_vector_value ();
 int n = vec.length ();
 for (int i = 0; i < n; i++)
        vec(i)--;
c.