Re: Repeating bug (error: subscript indices must be either positive inte

From: ragan2328
Subject: Re: Repeating bug (error: subscript indices must be either positive integers or logicals)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the advice, just for clarification, the reason for the seemingly repetitive loops was that the first letter needed to be a letter, which is ultimately the whole reason for PassCheck. I forgot to delete the pseudocode part (I originally wrote that out entirely). This was my first ever program in Octave so forgive how amateur it seems. I appreciate all your help!