Re: Package problem on mac octave

From: Julien Salort
Subject: Re: Package problem on mac octave
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:58:30 +0200

Le 20 avr. 2011 à 19:53, Adam Dershowitz a écrit :

> I also don't see fltk in octave.  Should that be an option?  Do I need to do
> something to point to it?  Not a big deal, I was just curious about it for
> plotting, and I see that  there are fltk libraries in the mac binary.  But if
> I do:
>
> octave-3.4.0:10>  available_graphics_toolkits ()
> ans =
> {
> [1,1] = gnuplot
> }
>
> Again and environment variable issue?

It works here but it doesn't show in available_graphics_toolkit unless it's
been called already:

octave-3.4.0:1> available_graphics_toolkits
ans =
{
 [1,1] = gnuplot
}
octave-3.4.0:2> graphics_toolkit fltk
octave-3.4.0:3> available_graphics_toolkits ans =
{
 [1,1] = fltk
 [1,2] = gnuplot
}

I don't know if this is how it is expected to work or not.

Julien