Re: print plot is cutting the image

From: Érico Porto
Subject: Re: print plot is cutting the image
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:40:06 -0300

and also, I want a ylabel that is vertical instead of horizontal, is it possible?

Érico V. Porto

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:
is there a better workaround? This one work only the first time it is used - and the other times I'm just recalling the same code through an bash script...

Érico V. Porto

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Andy Buckle <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Érico Porto <address@hidden> wrote:
> I need this is to finish up a report.
>
> thanks
>
> Érico V. Porto
>

> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Érico Porto <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm having a problem when trying to print to a file
>>
>> I'm using the tradicional plot and print commands

>> plot3(timet,chant(:,ichan),log10(powert(:,ichan))*10,'color',corcanal,'linewidth',3);
>> xlabel("Tempo (s)","fontsize",15);
>> zlabel("Potencia (dBm)","fontsize",15);
>> legend(legendb,"location", "eastoutside");
>> legend('show');
>>
>> power=[ "images/", nome, "_power.png"];
>>
>> print('-dpng',power);
>>
>> But I'm getting the cutted in sideways result that is attached
>>
>> Érico V. Porto

Not sure if this is the best way to fix it, but this is the workaround
I would use.

>plot3([0 1],[0 1],[0 1])
>get(gca,'position')
ans =

  0.13000   0.11000   0.77500   0.81500
>set(gca,'position',[.13 .11 .6 .815])

%The third number is the width of the plot

--
/* andy buckle */