Re: csvwrite text

From: senator
Subject: Re: csvwrite text
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks phil,

The calling myself an idiot was just little humor, lol, no one except for me
came up with that one.

I do have ms excel 2007 installed and I checked that all the packages are
installed on Octave. I have io and windows , but i do not have the java
package.
No, i dont have java on my computer. If it will help I can download the
Java.

I am going to have to go through the list of the informative info you sent
me many more times. It was a lot of info, its going to take a little time to
go through it all.

Thanks again for your guys time,

Jonathan