Changed font size leads to an overlap in the legend

From: Sina Calmote
Subject: Changed font size leads to an overlap in the legend
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:54:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hey

I had to change the font size in some graphics and did this with:

set(0,"defaultaxesfontsize",18)

and it works but  if the after a font size of 18 there is an overlap in the
legend and of  the xlabel with the axis respectivly the ylabel:

I don't know how to fix this problem and I didn't find a solution on the web,
therefore I hope anyone knows a possible solution.

regards Islanzadi