Re: filter.oct

From: Esposito Francesco
Subject: Re: filter.oct
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:52:56 +0100

I need to implement a filter function in C language with the SAME behaviour of the Matlab one.

I solved the problem.....

I get the formula from http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/ref/filter.html of the "direct form II transposed" and i have added the effect of zi because my function call is like:

y=filter(b,a,x,zi);

where a and b are filter coefficient vectors
x is the input
and zi is the initial conditions

it seems to work fine.......

thanks everybody

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 02:03:51 -0800 (PST)