Re: HELP with octave-to-cpp conversion

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: HELP with octave-to-cpp conversion
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:07:07 +0100

>Thank you Francesco and Pascal for your suggestions.
>
>Francesco, I've followed your suggestions, but still the times have not
>decreased too much.
>
>Pascal, I'm looking into your suggestion to speed up trapz.
>However, it's the second interpolation that takes up most of the time,
>likely because the matrix
>S_11_sin_theta( theta0_acs:end,:) is large.

If you send your new code, maybe someone will be able to suggest
something more.  Size of data may also be important, so it is better if
you add a 'whos' output of the relevant variables.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040