Re: State of JIT compiler

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: State of JIT compiler
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:43:33 +0100

If I was attacking this project I'd look at the SVN of freemat in sourceforge
and see what code can be stolen from there. Freemat includes a c++ wrapper for
llvm to create some classes useful to jit the matlab language and then some
more code for the glue to the parser. We can probably steal the first but would
have to rewrite the second

D.