Re: Compiling Octave for Mac OSX 1.6.x

From: michaeldzjap
Subject: Re: Compiling Octave for Mac OSX 1.6.x
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:49:32 -0800 (PST)

I managed to clean up /usr/local. I was able to deduce what could be deleted
based on date and everything seems to work fine after this thusfar.

If the instructions for how to build the latest Octave for OSX 1.6.x could
be updated somewhere in the future, I would very much appreciate this. Until
then, I think I will postpone my ventures in Octave. Maybe if I can find
some spare time I will try again.

Thanks for your help.

gr.

Michael