Installing Octave Interface for Liblinear

From: sazerac
Subject: Installing Octave Interface for Liblinear
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:29:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I'm trying to install the Matlab/Octave interface for Liblinear (a support
vector machine library).

When I run "make.m", I get the error -OmkOctfile: unrecognized argument.
I was hoping someone could tell me what to change.  There's a thread about a
similar question on Libsvm, and I tried the remedy suggested there, but
alas, things didn't work the way I was hoping they would.

I run Octave on a 64 bit Windows 7.   I'd very much appreciate any
suggestions. Thanks!

This is content of make.m:

% This make.m is used under Windows

mex -O -largeArrayDims -c ..\blas\*.c -outdir ..\blas
mex -O -largeArrayDims -c ..\linear.cpp
mex -O -largeArrayDims -c ..\tron.cpp
mex -O -largeArrayDims -c linear_model_matlab.c -I..\
mex -O -largeArrayDims train.c -I..\ tron.obj linear.obj
linear_model_matlab.obj ..\blas\*.obj
mex -O -largeArrayDims predict.c -I..\ tron.obj linear.obj
linear_model_matlab.obj ..\blas\*.obj
mex -O -largeArrayDims libsvmread.c
mex -O -largeArrayDims libsvmwrite.c