Very alpha live preview of Agora

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Very alpha live preview of Agora
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:44:40 -0600

Agora Octave is (or will be) a website dedicated for rapid
collaboration related to GNU Octave. Right now, it doesn't even have a
proper DNS yet:

    http://184.106.66.187

About the only things that work are creating users and posting
snippets. Everything else is probably 404 or 500. If you already find
obvious bugs that are not happening because I simply haven't
implemented most of the site, you could tell me about them in
bitbucket:

    https://bitbucket.org/jordigh/agora/issues

**THIS IS EXTREMELY ALPHA** Do not upload any valuable information,
including passwords that you use for something else. Assume this box
is very insecure and can easily get rooted. In fact, maybe you  would
like to try to root it yourself.

That being said, I'm trying to drum up some interest. If you know of
someone who can help me with Django webdev, send them my way.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.