Test failed in Octave 3.4.0

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Test failed in Octave 3.4.0
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:14:00 -0500

On  9-Feb-2011, José Luis García Pallero wrote:

| On the other hand, some tests for lu.cc file have been skiped "due to
| missing features". But when I compiled the code, the configure script
| do not emit any warning and I think that I have all dependencies:

The Debian package for the qrupdate library is not the most recent, so
it does not have all the functions Octave wants to use.  The following
messages should have been printed by configure:

  checking for sqr1up in -lqrupdate... yes
  checking for slup1up in -lqrupdate... no

but yes, I agree that there should probably be a message here and in
the summary telling you that the luupdate function will not be
available.

jwe