Continue ignoring Error

From: aegreen
Subject: Continue ignoring Error
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:09:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

Currently I am running a loop to read in ~400 csv files. Unfortunately at
the moment the loop will exit whenever it encounters an error (often because
of an incorrectly saved file) is there a way for Octave to continue despite
an error, so that I don't have to continually restart my loop?

On top of that is it possible for it to record say a value of a variable and
the error message to a text file when this occurs?

I apologize I am somewhat new to Octave.