.oct - .m comparison

From: Fotios
Subject: .oct - .m comparison
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 16:28:45 +0100

In the process of learning the .oct interface i decided to write my previously .m function nestfunc (both attached + a test file) in c++. There is no error check or anything and it seems that if your input is correct it returns correct answer. My problem is that when i make consequtive calls to nestfun without calling clear in between i get a segmentation violation (machine windows 7, octave 3.2.4 binary). It would be nice if someone could give me a hint about what is wrong.

PS. The nestfunc.m file is relatively well documented if you need further details.

/Fotis