[fltk] saving 3D images

From: Martijn
Subject: [fltk] saving 3D images
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:39:17 +0100

Hi,
I found that 3D images (created using surf) cannot be printed using the
fltk backend. I am using 3.3.54. Would it help to try the mercurial
source?
The gnuplot backend does not work here: it is too slow and does not
respect the axis('equal') command. Since I have to create quit a number
of images to create a animation of the data, making a screenshot is no
option.
Plotting of 2D images works fine, and I like the new backend, it speed
is impressive.
I attached an example screenshot of my data: it is a mapping of a camera
images on a cylinder. Most pixels have been disabled by making them NaN.
If I cannot make fltk to print my images, I have to switch to Matlab,
which I would dislike.

Martijn