Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 03:28:43 +0900 (JST)

Hello
--- fork  wrote:

> I would use these testing binaries in production (such as it is) if there were
> an incremental readline and a way to print.  Is there a way to set these up,
> do
> you know or can you give me a hint?

To be honest, I cannot understand what is a problem for command line history.
Please show me more detailed example that you think as a problem.

I also cannot understand meaning of 'a way print'.
Does it mean print command?

Sorry I'm not good at English so please explain in detail using examples.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/