Re: Problem with Octave and GnuPlot

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Problem with Octave and GnuPlot
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:43:39 -0600

On 26 January 2011 15:37, Ian Journeaux <address@hidden> wrote:
> Each sample involves loading Octave, running an octave script which
> processes several images and exiting Octave.

> Most of the time this works.

This is the biggest clue that we have a race condition.

A workaround is to add, say, pause(3) after each plot command, or
perhaps a smaller number of seconds.

The race condition persists in our current development sources, or
perhaps it is a different one. It's one of the things I have
aspirations of fixing before the 3.4 release.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.