RE: linestyle and gridlines

From: William Krekeler
Subject: RE: linestyle and gridlines
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:35:55 +0000

Chris,

Not sure which grid lines you want but I think this is what you are referring to
x = sin(1:10);
figure, plot(x);
get( get(gcf,'children'), 'linewidth' ) % current value
set(get(gcf,'children'), 'linewidth', 3 )       % set the outer box width to 3

The figure is a parent to a bunch of objects. Calling get(object_handle) gives
you the properties and current value of all properties for that object.

Bill Krekeler