RE: Octave 3.2.4 Plot command issues

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: RE: Octave 3.2.4 Plot command issues
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:41:32 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Sorry I have misunderstood the issue.
I do not have win 7 PC so that I cannot help you on this issue.
Please post the short test case other people to examine your issue.

At the post, please do not forget to cc. to address@hidden for other people
seeing your reply.

The inquires and replies are stored on the web archives and they might be help
to other users.

Regards

Tatsuro