Re: HELP: How to call from .net or vba

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: HELP: How to call from .net or vba
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:51:16 +0900 (JST)

--- Andy Bucklewrote:

> >  .createobject(".........octave dll").
> >
> > Pl let me know your concern
> > sundar

> I think Michael explained in the last thread that you started that the
> COM thing will not work. Though I have no experience of this myself.
>
> If I was dead set on using octave from .net, I would create a process
> and capture the output.

As Andy written, the COM thing does not work.  The octave on windows is a
console application  so that
the 'pipe' can be used.

The below is a general Q&A concerning 'inter-software communication'.
The reply by the second replier will perhaps be help for you.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread289296.html

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/