Octave compilation problem in IBM AIX 5.3

From: kapilraj chakuri
Subject: Octave compilation problem in IBM AIX 5.3
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:46:06 +0530 (IST)

Dear All,

Can you help mee to compile the octave in IBM AIX 5.3. I tried but with errors. I am getting the following error while compiling

checking for a usable sed... configure: error: no usable version of sed found

And stopped the compilation. Sed command is working file and i am using xlc and xlf compilers to compile

Any help please reply......Awaiting.................?

regards,
raj