Re: executing plot in background

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: executing plot in background
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:00:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 10/30/10, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: executing plot in background
> To: "Sergei Steshenko" <address@hidden>
> Cc: "Ben Abbott" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 12:29 AM
> 2010/10/30 Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>:
> > Which legal action ? I.e. pointing to Matlab site does
> not violate any law
> > - unless Matlab site is itself illegal.
>

> > By the way, your fear of legal action in the light of
> Octave's official
> > goal to be a good functional clone of Matlab is quite
> amusing.
>
> Yeah, you're a short-sighted fool too that amuses me, if
> it's gonna be
> that kind of conversation.

I'm glad you're amused. As I said, the most amusing part is not being
afraid of openly declaring a goal of making a clone, but being afraid
to put links to the original documentation.

And, if not links, then maybe at least names of Matlab functions to
look up ? I hope I can still perform WEB search of items I need to find
info on.

With absolutely no regards,
  Sergei.