leasqr

From: Ryan Hoffman
Subject: leasqr
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:10:35 -0700

Hello,

I'm using version 3.0.5, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu.

The "leasqr" command, mentioned in a lot of documentation/tutorials,
does not seem to be part of the current Octave system. Searching
Nabble, there are lots of queries regarding the use of leasqr, so I'm
wondering what/why I'm missing [it].

None of the other optimization functins seem to amount to a
generalized Levenburg-Marquardt solver, which is what I really want.
I've been using GNUplot to get at a L-M solver, but I'd rather not!

octave:1> help leasqr
help: `leasqr' not found

octave:2> doc leasqr
no index entries found for `leasqr'